In this day and age, nearly every major employer offers some sort of wellness program as a way to encourage employees into partaking in a healthier lifestyle. Under the Affordable Care Act, employers and states are able to increase the amount of rewards dished out to employees who participate in such programs. Additionally, employers are also allowed to increase the maximum penalties if employees do not participate.
- IBM and Epic Form Advisory Group as Part of Department of Defense Healthcare Management Systems Modernization Bid
- Cooper University Health Care Advances Patient Services with Comcast Business
- Qualcomm announces strategic collaboration with Novartis to optimize global clinical trials
- Looking for the Next, Great Kid Chef
- Bina Technologies is acquired by Roche.
- More Press Releases