The health insurance exchanges bring new consumers to the market, some of whom have never shopped for coverage before. Many insurers recognize that reaching these new consumers requires creative...
Very few consumers actually know the online marketplaces opened only two days ago. Many insurers aren't waiting for states to educate consumers and are launching their own marketing campaigns.
Five of the nation's largest health insurers spent a combined $366.8 million on advertising in 2011, an almost 52 percent increase from the year before.
In another sign that health reform--the individual insurance mandate and new exchange marketplaces, in particular--is changing the health insurance landscape, Cigna has announced that it will focus
The adversarial relationship between Highmark and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) rages on as Highmark says UPMC is engaging in a false, misleading, and deceptive marketing
Health insurers are increasingly turning to online marketing opportunities, including social media, to attract new members--and retain existing members by improving member satisfaction. On the other
- Nuance and eClinicalWorks Support AMA Guidelines with New Voice-Enabled Mobile Apps
- Policyholders, Prop 45 Advocates, And Nurses Deliver Manure To Blue Shield To Return Some of the B.S. Company Is Spreading In TV Ads Against Prop 45, Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- NTRR and Partners Offer Critical Assistance to First Responders as Panic Over Ebola and Enterovirus Spreads
- Attorney General Asked To Investigate Health Insurance Executives Embroiled In No Bid Contract Scandal At Covered California, Industry's So-Called "Independent Commission," Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Talis Clinical builds perioperative solution on Microsoft Azure
- More Press Releases