The Spanish-language media network's health initiative will include a special sponsored website that connects Hispanic consumers to health insurance exchanges as well as sponsored ads on TV, radio and newsletters. Univision also plans monthly town halls and meetings to reach out to the Hispanic community, according to Georgia Health News.
With only two months left before health insurance exchanges officially open for enrollment, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services unveiled on Monday the latest step it's taking to prepare.
Many health industry experts have warned that consumers don't understand the health reform law's provisions, and a new study says that's because consumers don't even understand how insurance works.
The Obama administration has been talking with celebrities to help incentivize young adults to sign up for health insurance exchanges.
Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC) is taking matters into its own hands. Deciding not to rely on federal or state governments to inform and educate the public about the health insurance exchanges, it launched its own advertising campaign particularly aimed at the uninsured population in the four states where it operates Blue Cross Blue Shield plans--Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is particularly focused on reaching young adults through various tactics, including leveraging mobile media applications and getting help from sports teams, according to CMS Administrator Marilyn Tavenner.
One of the nation's largest health insurers has partnered with the largest pharmacy chain to educate the public about healthcare reform and help consumers shop for coverage through the new health insurance exchanges.
Advertisements and promotions for the healthcare reform law are starting to pop up throughout the country--both for and against the legislation.
The NFL won't be promoting the reform law, and the health insurance exchange in particular, even though the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services reached out to the sports organization.
With a relaunched website and a 24/7 call center, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services is helping consumers understand how they can obtain health coverage through the online marketplaces.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island Submits 2011 Small and Large Group Rate Requests to Office of the Health Insurance Comm
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island Reports $100 Million Loss in 2009
- Tufts Health Plan Reports First Quarter Financial Results
- MEDICARE FINES AND SUSPENDS ENROLLMENT AND MARKETING FOR QUALITY HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
- Monarch HealthCare, HealthCare Partners, and Anthem Blue Cross Chosen for Innovative National Healthcare Program
- More Press Releases
- BEAUTIFUL JERSEY SHORE RESORT TOWN SEEKING A CRNA! NEW GRADS WELCOME!
CompHealth - NJ
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician needed for coastal Florida setting
CompHealth - FL
- No nights, Call, or weekends in Picturesque MA Town + 7 wks PTO
CompHealth - MA
- Staff Pharmacist needed for Southern New Mexico hospital
CompHealth - NM
- Dialysis RN
AHS RenalStat - Houston Texas USA