There are many aspects to creating a successful wellness program, but none are more important than these four factors--assessing and screening consumers, helping consumers make behavior changes, engaging consumers and measuring results, reported Employee Benefit News.
All the kids are doing it these days, and WellPoint CEO Joseph Swedish knows it. What am I talking about? The constant use of smartphones. To capture young consumers' attention, Swedish is...
As insurers embrace mobile strategies, it's imperative to measure their performance against cost and success at achieving business goals, according to an article at Insurance & Technology.
In the post-healthcare reform era, payers must take measures to reach and engage their consumers, according to a new white paper from IDC Health Insights.
The editors at FierceHealthPayer combed through our exclusive interviews with health plan leaders to round up six of the most thought-provoking and memorable quotes about health IT successes and challenges.
Privacy protections aren't keeping up with fitness-tracking apps and devices that collect personal health information and the developers who store and sell the lucrative data, The Washington Post reports.
Aetna has placed technology at the center of its efforts to offer customers, partners and employees information anytime, anywhere, on any device, according to Rick Jeandell, chief technology officer of Aetna International.
Humana Chief Service & Information Officer Brian LeClaire explains four factors insurers need to deliver the next-gen customer experience.
Six U.S. senators are asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for greater transparency and clarification regarding regulatory review of mobile medical applications and want specific answers on a wide range of issues from rulemaking and establishment of standards to Congressional oversight.
Many health insurers view price as king, but consumers place more value on other factors of their health coverage, according to a PwC Health Research Institute survey.
- McDermott Lauds Client, Hackensack University Medical Center, for Being Named “Legal Department of the Year”
- Qualcomm and The George Institute for Global Health Establish the China Center for mHealth Innovation
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Optum's Intelligent Health Platform as Care Providers Increasingly Move to Value-Based Reimbursement
- MyHealthDirect Achieves HITRUST Certification, Demonstrating Commitment to Secure Patient Access
- Gravie Announces Year-One Impact of Helping People Select Insurance, Navigate Individual Market
- More Press Releases