It's hard to have a broad conversation about either analytics or healthcare. Both topics are quite academic, and neither lends itself to credible generalities, so before very long, the conversation often turns to a narrow set of data or a specific medical specialty. It's even harder to have a broad conversation about analytics in healthcare.
One of the greatest assets to a health insurer is all the data it amasses. But the information won't do any good if it's disorganized and unsystematic. MVP Health Care decided it was fed up...
- The 21st Century Cures Act: UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Established
- Proxsys Rx, LLC announces technology partnership with Catavolt, Inc. to benefit patients and health care providers
- Finally, a Health and Fitness App That Understands You
- Collaboration Gives New Ways to Access and Provide Care and Second Opinions through Telehealth and Video Consultations
- More Press Releases