Payers and providers should embrace the Trader Joe's business model to benefit customers and finances, Healthcare Payer News reported.
The health insurance industry is changing and consumers are at the heart of that transformation. If insurers don't embrace the new consumer, they'll lose their competitive advantage. So it...
Insurers are bringing in leadership talent from other industries to better meet consumer demands in a changing health insurance market, Healthcare Finance News reported.
As UnitedHealth ensures its product development and service delivery always "fit into the life of the consumer," it frequently looks to the retail industry for lessons learned and guidance, Tom Paul, chief consumer officer at UnitedHealth, told FierceHealthPayer.
- MetroChicago HIE Goes Live, Announces Collaboration with Illinois Health Information Exchange Authority's Efforts
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Ready for Consideration by States
- STENTYS Reaches 10,000 Self-Apposing Stent implantations
- A&D Medical Launches Its WellnessConnected® Platform
- Full digitization of the anatomic pathology lab is here with the VENTANA System for Primary Diagnosis
- More Press Releases